Friday, January 14, 2011

Tricep Dips

I hate trying to exercise in the winter when it's too cold outside to run or ride a bike. I don't do well with DVD's because my 3-year old always wants to watch something different than the workout DVD that I'm watching.
I signed up for a challenge on Studio 5. It's a 10-pound weight loss challenge and it's for the month of January. The instructor who is over-seeing the challenge sent me this wonderful "Build your own bootcamp" workout. I've been doing it for the last two days and my arms are killing me. Push-ups and tricep dips and planks. I usually quit things like this after a few days but I'm determined to keep going with this and loose the weight, even if it takes me longer than a month. I was doing so well over the summer, but when the weather turned cold, I stopped working out as hard. And the holidays killed me. Everyone wish me luck! I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment