Saturday, January 8, 2011

Storage Room

I did it again. I went to bed and didn't post on my blog. Maybe I should post in the morning instead of at night.

I was able to do a couple of my favorite activities yesterday.
First, my 3-year old and I went to Harmon's for one of their case lot sales. We love the case lot sale and try to go every time they have one. My husband built me a wonderful storage room in my basement so that I have somewhere to store all that food. And all our stuff.

Food Storage

Stuff Storage

Upright freezer for all that frozen stuff

So my goal for the day is to straighten up this room and take all the food we bought yesterday down and put it away.

The second thing I was able to do yesterday was go on a date with my husband to Ikea. This is one of my other favorite stores. I love their cafe. It has some really good food for a very reasonable price. Plus, it is so fun to just wander around and look at the different displays. My husband and I also have a game that we play whenever we go to Ikea. How many pregnant ladies can you find in the store? Last night we saw 6. Each sighting must be verified by someone else. I am easy to entertain!

1 comment:

  1. Love the storage room! It looks so nice! I want a pretty one like that...ours needs a makeover....he he he.

    ReplyDelete