Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bubble Baths

Worked out again this morning. That makes 4 days in a row! I tried not to work my arms too much today because they hurt so bad after the last couple of days. But now my calves are killing me. I really hope this is all worth it. I even skipped the bread with my soup tonight and had salad instead. Yeah me!

I was able to stay in my pajamas all day today. But I wasn't a total, lazy bum. I cleaned off the kitchen counter and loaded the dishwasher. I cleaned my bathroom and it's looks so pretty!

My husband and 13-year old went to Lee Kay today and shot some guns. It was for a science fair project my 13-year old is doing. He wanted to know if a person's heart rate would go up when they shot a gun. They used a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun. He had a couple of friends helping him and also his cousin. There were 5 people total who shot the guns. Some of the boy's heart rates didn't change hardly at all when they shot the guns but the others changed quite a bit. Now all he has to do is write up his information and get his display done. I hope he gets a good grade on it.

The best part of my day was at the end. Bubble bath!!! Wonderful hot water & Black Raspberry Vanilla bubble bath. It was all I could do to not just fall asleep in the tub with all the yummy smelling bubbles. Sure helped with the aches and pains from my workout and cleaning I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment