Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh my feet hurt so bad! What a busy day! Does the fact that I never had a chance to take a shower mean I was busy? I sure hope so. I would feel bad if I never took a shower and I didn't accomplish anything either.

The storage room has been cleaned up and rearranged and all the food from the case lot sale has been put away. We were able to rearrange some things so that nothing is on the floor that doesn't need to be there. I also threw out a bunch of stuff that we don't use anymore. I love getting rid of stuff and making room for other things. It makes me feel good.

I was able to sit down for a little bit in the afternoon and play with the boys. We played Lego Batman on the Wii. They love to play to Wii.

Made spaghetti for dinner and ironed clothes for church tomorrow. I think that is what finally did my feet and legs in. Very tired and ready to be done for the day. But I wasn't so tired that I couldn't make a necklace and bracelet to wear to church tomorrow. I'll try to post pictures of them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment