Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nothing good happens when the mom is sick. Just had to get that out there. I have first hand knowledge of this from previous times when I was sick and also from today. I thought I was doing good when I went to bed (lights out, head on pillow) before 10 p.m. last night. Then I woke up this morning with a headache. Usually this happens when I don't get enough sleep. But I had plenty of sleep last night. I didn't think I felt too bad so I did some exercising. I had to stop before I wanted to because the headache was slowly getting worse.

I was able to go to Costco and pick up a few things before I started feeling really lousy. I met this really good-looking guy there and was able to have lunch with him and my little guy. I love when I get to have lunch with my husband in the middle of the day.

These are the two good-looking guys I was able to have lunch with today.
(This is not a picture from today.)

It was a good thing I did not have to pick up carpool today. I spent the afternoon on the couch, trying to sleep while Cohen watched Star Wars (again). When the boys got home from school, I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening in my room, on the bed, covered in a blanket, with a fleece jacket and a hoodie on trying to stay warm. Oh, and I still have the headache.

Nothing good happens when mom is sick. (But dad did do a really good job keeping everyone from killing each other.)

No comments:

Post a Comment