Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Costco

Every other Wednesday at my house is Costco day. I love Costco! Ask anyone that knows me. I LOVE Costco! They have some yummy stuff at that store. Mango salsa, turkey croissant sandwiches, 4-packs of Laughing Cow cheese, Baby Bel cheese, huge bagels, chicken bakes, cashew clusters, big bags of chocolates, soft black licorice, crusty bread, cheesecake, pulled pork, Oregon chai, hot dog and a soda for $1.50.

And then there's one of my favorite parts of the store; the books. I could stand and look at the books for hours. I am a self-proclaimed read-a-holic. In just a few minutes today, I found at least 3 books that I wanted to buy. This is a very bad part of the store for me to wander in. And I'm not just interested in books for myself. I find books for my kids and husband also. I always have to make a sweep around the books every time I go to Costco.

Like I said at the beginning, I LOVE Costco!

No comments:

Post a Comment