Monday, January 3, 2011

First day back at school for 3 of the 4 kiddos. All I have to say is 6:30 a.m. came way too early this morning. Especially since the youngest wouldn't go to sleep last night until after 11 p.m.

Other than being extremely tired this morning, I think I had a productive day. Most of the laundry is done and the Christmas decorations have been taken down. I even got the new Christmas tree to fit back in it's original box without too much effort. I still need to clean the family room so that it doesn't look like a tornado blew through.

Oh, I also made a trip to the doctor's office with my youngest boy. He's been coughing since Friday morning and yesterday woke up with a fever and a snotty nose. Still had all these symptoms this morning. so we went to the doctor. After listening to his chest and breathing for a bit, the doctor said he wasn't breathing very deeply and he had some crackling on his right side. Said he had a little bronchial pneumonia and gave us a prescription for an antibiotic. He also told us we could give him some Robitussin Cough & Cold (the kind without an antihistamine) and some children's Tylenol.

Dad took him for a "ride" to get him away from the tree I was trying to take down and when they returned home, he was asleep. And still is. I'm hoping he stays asleep all night, although he does need to have another dose of medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment