Monday, January 24, 2011

Jazzercise

Two days in a row! Yeah me!

What a Monday, is all I have to say!

I woke up around 4:50 a.m. (yes, that is in the morning!) and went to a 5:30 a.m. Jazzercise class with my friend Brenda. It was a lot of fun. I would keep going but its all the way in West Jordan and not very close to my house. I really liked the class feel, though. Maybe I will see what kinds of classes they offer at the fitness center and sign up for one. For right now, I will just keep doing my boot camp workout. I think I might try to do it for longer tomorrow. Get in a really good workout.

After I got home, I took the kids to school and came home to do laundry. Monday's at my house are laundry days. I always do laundry on Monday. Some people will tell you to do a couple loads a day so it doesn't get overwhelming, but doing laundry everyday seems overwhelming to me. I'd rather sort it all and get it done all at once instead of dragging out all week. I will admit that I do one or two loads later in the week. Usually school clothes for the boys. For me, laundry all on one day is less stressful!

Oh, and I haven't taken a shower all day. I think I earned a bubble bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment