Friday, February 25, 2011

Blue Chairs :)

I did it! I talked my husband out of helping his brother tonight and into going on a date with me! That sounds awful. He is helping his brother tomorrow. Maybe. But, I did get to go to Ikea and get some new kitchen chairs. Here are a few pictures of the lovely things. I am so happy! I don't have to worry about my chairs breaking when someone sits on them because my kids tipped in them too much. These are all one piece and a beautiful light blue color. And we bought 4 of them so no one has to sit on the wooden stool anymore.

Aren't they beautiful? I love this color.

Even Cohen likes the new chairs!

Here are all four chairs around my table. I think they look rather nice, don't you?

Tomorrow should be a good day. It's our annual stake women's conference and I'm excited to go. I am missing cub scout winter camp so I can attend the conference, but I think they have more than enough leaders going. And the featured speaker at our women's conference is Jenny Phillips, an LDS musical artist. I'm really excited. I will try to post more about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment