Friday, February 4, 2011

6 pounds!

So, I didn't make my goal of losing 10 pounds in the 10 Pound Challenge I entered on Studio 5. I did however lose 6 pounds in 4 weeks. This to me is still a victory. I have never lost weight this fast. I love the menu I received when I first signed up and the trainer who was over the challenge sent me a really good workout called Build your own Boot Camp. I really makes me work hard. I like it better than the P90X video we have on the TV because I can do it while my 3-year old watches whatever he wants to watch. I am going to continue to use the menu and the workout until I reach my goal to FINALLY lose all my baby weight from all 4 of my kids!

Tonight, we tried pizza from a new place I heard about on Facebook. It's called The Pizza Stop and it's on 2700 South in Magna. We ordered The Magna. It has Colosimos sausage, black olive, pepperoni, and bacon on it. It was fabulous! So yummy! I only had one small piece and half of another small piece. Very good for me considering this pizza had like all my favorite toppings on it. Here is a copy of their menu from facebook. Next time you're in the mood for some delicious pizza, you should go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment